How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
In many of our themes you can see a page with a contact form, like this one from Foodica theme.
Special Offer: Get 20% Off on WPForms Premium using coupon code: SAVE20
After installing the plugin, go to the WPForms page in the Dashboard, and click on the Add New button.
Once you’ve created your form, you can include the WPForms block in your Contact page:
You can find here more details about the WPForms block.
Using the Classic Editor?
If you’re using the Classic Editor, copy the shortcode of the new form and insert it in a page:
Upgrade your WPForms plugin to Basic or Plus plans to unlock useful features such as:
- Unlimited Forms
- Unlimited Entries
- Form Templates
- Spam Protection
- view all features
Looking for more Best WordPress Plugins?
- Automatic widget installation
- Change text strings in WPZOOM Themes using “Say What?” plugin
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to add advertising banners
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the © Copyright Notice in the Footer
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to Fix 404 Errors on Custom Post Type
- How to fix Google Maps not loading in Unyson Page Builder
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to hide “comments are closed”
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to remove “Designed by WPZOOM” copyright from footer
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Is my WPZOOM Theme Compatible with Gutenberg?
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking