How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- When you are on the editing post page, click on “Set featured image” from right sidebar
- On the next screen you’ll be asked to upload a picture from your computer. After uploading your image, click on the “Use as featured image” link and your image will be used for thumbnails.
Was this article helpful?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure