Set up Navigation Menus
All our themes have support for Custom Navigation Menu, and here are quick instructions on how you can create a custom menu for your theme.
- Navigate to Appearance → Menus section
- If you don’t have any menus, create one and click on the Create Menu button.
- From the boxes on the left select pages or categories that you want to include in your menu.
- A Home menu can be found in View All tab in Pages.
- Drag and drop item from your menu to put them in the order you want or to create sub-menus. Don’t forget to save your modifications.
- Assign your menu to a theme location, or create a new custom menu if your theme has more than one navigation.
Was this article helpful?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure