Sortable widget that supports more than 80+ social networks
- Supports more than 400+ Social Networks
- Sortable by Drag & Drop
- Multiple Styles
- Retina Ready Icon Font
- FontAwesome integration
- Color Picker
Installation & Usage
- Download the ZIP file using the Download button above.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the Dashboard of your site.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button from the top, select the downloaded ZIP file and Install it.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Now in the Widgets page a new widget called Social Icons by WPZOOM will be available.
Can I insert the Widget as a Shortcode in a Page?
Yes, using the Widget Shortcode plugin you can generate a shortcode for each Social Icons widget and insert the shortcode in posts or pages where you need it.
You can also create a hidden widget area using a plugin like Custom Sidebars if you don’t want to add the widget in a sidebar to be visible.
Can I contribute to this plugin?
Yes, contributions are highly appreciated!
The source code is available on Github. You can submit new icons, fork the project or test the beta versions.
You can also translate the plugin into your language here.
Please Note: Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, will have access to support for this plugin in the Support Desk.
For more information see the plugins page in the WordPress.org Plugin Repository.