Is my WPZOOM Theme Compatible with Gutenberg?
Recently, we’ve published an article on our blog with some details about our themes and Gutenberg (code name for the new block editor in WordPress 5.0).
In short, all of our themes are fully compatible with the new block editor from WordPress 5.0.
If you experience problems in the new editor, make sure to update your theme to the latest version or switch to the Classic Editor.
Themes with Wide Alignment (Images) Support
In some themes we’ve even extended Gutenberg by adding support for “Wide Alignment” feature:
When a theme supports Wide Alignment (Images), then it’s possible to show specific blocks in Wide or Full-width size. These are the blocks currently supporting this alignment:
– Image Block
– Video Block
– Gallery Block
– Cover Image Block
– Blockquote Block, etc.
Following themes from our collection support Wide Images at the moment:
* in these themes it’s recommended to use wide/full-width images only in full-width posts and pages (without sidebar):
- Change text strings in WPZOOM Themes using “Say What?” plugin
- Failed: Filesystem preventing downloads. (ftpext)
- How to add advertising banners
- How to Change the © Copyright Notice in the Footer
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to Fix 404 Errors on Custom Post Type
- How to fix Google Maps not loading in Unyson Page Builder
- How to hide “comments are closed”
- How to Increase the WordPress PHP Memory Limit
- How to remove “Designed by WPZOOM” copyright from footer
- How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
- How to Upgrade PHP Version on Your Website
- I made some changes and I can’t see them?
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Twitter widget: troubleshooting
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking