How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
Adding tracking code, scripts or other custom code before the
</body> tags on your WordPress website is very simple.
If you’re using a premium WPZOOM theme, navigate to→ → and insert your Analytics tracking code (not just your Tracking ID) in one of the two available locations: Header or Footer, depending on instructions you have received.
Your Google Analytics tracking code can be found in the Admin > Property > Tracking Info section:
If you don’t see such a section, it means that you’re using the new GA4 property type. In this case, the tracking code can be found in the Data Streams section.
Was this article helpful?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure