How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
Adding tracking code, scripts or other custom code before the
</body> tags on your WordPress website is very simple.
If you’re using a premium WPZOOM theme, navigate to Theme Options → Miscellaneous → Custom Code and insert your Analytics tracking code (not just your Tracking ID) in one of the two available locations: Header or Footer, depending on instructions you have received.
Your Google Analytics tracking code can be found in the Admin > Property > Tracking Info section:
If you don’t see such a section, it means that you’re using the new GA4 property type. In this case, the tracking code can be found in the Data Streams section.
If this doesn’t work, we recommend enabling Google Analytics on your website using Site Kit by Google or GA for WordPress plugins.
If you want to add other snippets with scripts on your website, we recommend the following plugins:
Insert Headers and Footers by WPBeginner
Head, Footer and Post Injections
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure