How to Change Background
Most of our themes allow you to customize the background of your theme by either uploading an image or selecting a color.
Go to→ in your WordPress dashboard. If you don’t see this option, it means that your current theme does not support the custom background feature.
Another way of changing the background in your theme is doing it via Theme Customizer, that can be accessed from→ → :
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to Create a Sticky Menu in WPZOOM Themes
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure