- Easy Setup
- Lazy Load Images
- Profile Header
- Show the feed of any Instagram profile (limited to 12 photos)
- Includes Follow button
Installation & Usage
- Download the ZIP file using the Download button above.
- Go to Plugins > Add New in the Dashboard of your site.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button from the top, select the downloaded ZIP file and Install it.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Now in the Widgets page a new widget called Instagram Widget by WPZOOM will be available.
Authorizing Instagram Account Access
After installing and activating the plugin, go to the Settings > Instagram Widget page in the WordPress Dashboard and click on the blue button to connect the plugin with your Instagram account:
After clicking on that button you’ll be redirected to the Instagram website and asked to grant permissions to our plugin to display your feed:
After clicking on the Authorize button, you will be redirected back to the plugin settings page and the settings will be saved.
Now you can go to the Widgets page and add the Instagram Widget to your sidebar or another widgetized area.
I just installed the plugin and widget shows nothing
Make sure to add your Instagram Access Token, which you can get on this address:
For more information see the plugins page in the WordPress.org Plugin Repository.