How to Remove the Demo Content
Remove the Demo Content in the Inspiro and Foodica themes
In some of our popular themes like Inspiro or Foodica, the demo content can be imported and deleted from the WPZOOM > Demo Content & License Key page:
You need to click on the trash icon next to the demo content that was already imported.
Remove the Demo Content in other WPZOM Themes
In other WPZOOM themes, the Demo Content can be imported from the Theme Options page.
Navigate to the Import/Export > Demo Content section, and click on the Erase Content link:
If you don’t see any of these two options available in your theme, you probably have imported the demo content manually using the Tools > Import page.
There is no automatic way to import the demo content you’ve imported manually, so we recommend you go to the Posts and Pages sections and manually select the content you want to remove.
Remove the Demo Content in Inspiro Lite (free)
In the Inspiro Lite theme the demo content can be imported using the One-click Demo Import plugin.
Unfortunately, this plugin doesn’t provide an easy option to delete the demo content, so you will need to delete it manually, or you can reset your entire website using the instructions from the next step.
Reset everything using the WP Reset plugin
If you want to remove all the content from your website, not just the demo content, you can do it using the WP Reset plugin.
Please read carefully before proceeding to understand what WP Reset does, and remember to always create a backup.
Was this article helpful?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to enable the block-based widgets screen in WordPress 5.8+ in WPZOOM themes
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to update the ZOOM Framework
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- How to use built-in Shortcodes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- Where can I find the dummy content from the theme demo?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking
- ZOOM Framework Changelog