How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
In this article:
All purchases from WPZOOM offer you a license key that you can enter on your website to enable 1-click updates. This feature is available beginning with WPZOOM Framework version 1.8, so if you are currently using an older version of the framework, please update it first.
Where can I find my License Key?
Your License Keys can be found on the Licenses page on our website.
If you’ve purchased the All Themes Package, you will get 1 license key which you can use to activate any of your themes:
If you’ve purchased the All Themes Package before August 5, 2019, then you will get a license for each theme individually, so make sure to use the key for a specific theme, not the general key for the package.
Activate your Key in Foodica, Inspiro, Inspiro PRO and CookBook themes
If you’re using a theme with a newer demo content importer (Foodica PRO, Inspiro, Inspiro PRO, CookBook), the license key can be activated on the WPZOOM > Demo Content & License Key page.
Copy the License Key, then add it to the License Key tab and hit the Save & Activate button:
Activate your License Key in other WPZOOM Themes
Go to the WPZOOM > Theme License + Quick Start page and add your license key:
It’s important to click on the green Activate License button after adding your license key. If you don’t click on it, then the license key will not be activated:
Once the license key is activated, when a theme update will be available in the future, you’ll be able to update the theme with a click of a button.
If you don’t have the WPZOOM > Theme License page, then you need to first update the framework of your theme to the latest version and then set up the automatic updates.
How to Deactivate the License Key on a Website
If your purchase includes a single license key, sometimes you will end up in the situation when you need to deactivate it from a website if you’re building on a staging environment.
Deactivating a license key can be done in two methods:
– remotely from the Licenses page on our website
– directly from your website by deleting the license key.
A license key can be deactivated from a website that you don’t control anymore or maybe deleted already from the Licenses page on our website:
Click on the Manage Sites button next to the license key, and a list of all websites on which this key was activated will be shown on the next page:
If you still have access to the website from which you want to deactivate the license key, simply go to the WPZOOM > Theme License page and click on the Deactivate License button:
License Key Troubleshooter
There are some cases when license keys can’t be activated:
Was this article helpful?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Child Theme for a WPZOOM Theme
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to enable the block-based widgets screen in WordPress 5.8+ in WPZOOM themes
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to update the ZOOM Framework
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- How to use built-in Shortcodes
- I made some changes and I can’t see them?
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking
- ZOOM Framework Changelog