How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
In some of our themes, where the front page displays a static page, you can easily create a separate Blog page and display your latest posts on it.
How to create a Blog page:
- Navigate to Pages → Add New and create a new page
- You can name your new page Blog or anything else you want
- Publish the page
- Go to Settings → Reading page.
- In order to show the blog posts on the new page, just select it in the dropdown Posts Page and save changes.
Posts not showing on the Blog page?
In some of our older themes, like Videozoom or other magazine and business themes, this method doesn’t work. You will have to create a new Blog page and assign the “Blog” page template in order to show the posts on this page.
- Automatic widget installation
- Changing the layouts of posts
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Setting a Static Page as Your Homepage
- The Difference Between Reusable Blocks, Block Patterns, Templates & Template Parts
- Understanding pages & page templates
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure