How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
Many of our themes display by default your Site Title as logo.
To upload a logo image, go to→ and upload your logo image:
When selecting an image, you have the option to crop it to a specific size in case there is too much white space around your logo.
If you’re not sure what size your logo image needs to be, look at the top in the Media Library when you upload or select an image:
The recommended image size for your theme will be written there. In most of the cases your logo image shouldn’t be larger than 450x100px (or twice as big for retina support).
If your theme has a compact header, like Balance theme, then the image size should be about 250x75px.
Logo Image not available in Customizer?
In some of our older themes, the Logo Image can be uploaded from→ . There is an option called Logo Image:
Was this article helpful?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to Create a Sticky Menu in WPZOOM Themes
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure