How to hide “comments are closed”
A lot of WPZOOM users use their sites with comments turned off throughout the site, and those users often want to hide the “Comments are closed” message WordPress displays by default when comments are turned off.
Removing “comments are closed” from your site is very simple to do with the help from a simple plugin, which I’ll walk you through you how to use here.
Removing “comments are closed”
From your WordPress Dashboard, nagivate to
remove "comments are closed". The first result will be a plugin of the same name. Click and confirm when prompted.
Wait for WordPress to download, unpack and install the plugin, and then click. And that’s it! You’ll now find “comments are closed” is removed from your site. The plugin supports multi-lingual installations, too, so will work even if you have your theme running a different language.
Was this article helpful?
- Change text strings in WPZOOM Themes using “Say What?” plugin
- Failed: Filesystem preventing downloads. (ftpext)
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to add advertising banners
- How to Change the © Copyright Notice in the Footer
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to Create a Twitter App and connect the Twitter Widget
- How to Fix 404 Errors on Custom Post Type
- How to fix Google Maps not loading in Unyson Page Builder
- How to remove “Designed by WPZOOM” copyright from footer
- How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
- I made some changes and I can’t see them?
- Is my WPZOOM Theme Compatible with Gutenberg?
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Slider troubleshooting: why isn’t my slider working?
- Troubleshooting Plugin Conflicts
- Twitter widget: troubleshooting
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking