WPZOOM Usage Tracking
WPZOOM aspires to create the most user-friendly themes for WordPress. While perfection may be far-fetched, constant refinement helps us get closer to that goal.
One of the tools we use to better understand the needs of our users is usage tracking.
Starting with Framework version 1.8.2, when installing a WPZOOM theme, you will be asked to opt into usage tracking by clicking the Allow button in the following notification:
Below, you will find a description of what information will be tracked once you have saved this setting.
Tracked usage data
Your WPZOOM theme sends to us key data about your WordPress environment:
WordPress settings, e.g. text direction and language
Site name and URL
Theme name and version
Server data, including PHP version
Plugins activated on the site
This data helps us make informed decisions about how to further develop our themes.
Tracking data is sent automatically to our servers once you choose to share your data with us, and then every two weeks afterwards.
How to stop sharing your data
If you no longer wish to share your data with us, go to WPZOOM > Theme Options > Framework Options and then enable option Disable Usage Tracking.
Thanks for helping make WPZOOM better!
Was this article helpful?
- Change text strings in WPZOOM Themes using “Say What?” plugin
- Demo Content Importer
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to add advertising banners
- How to Change the © Copyright Notice in the Footer
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to enable the block-based widgets screen in WordPress 5.8+ in WPZOOM themes
- How to Fix 404 Errors on Custom Post Type
- How to fix Google Maps not loading in Unyson Page Builder
- How to hide “comments are closed”
- How to remove “Designed by WPZOOM” copyright from footer
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
- How to update the ZOOM Framework
- How to use built-in Shortcodes
- Is my WPZOOM Theme Compatible with Gutenberg?
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- ZOOM Framework Changelog