How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
You might see something like this in different places in your theme:
Don’t panic, this is not a bug. This is what is called a “Gravatar“. You will need to create an account on the Gravatar website using the same E-Mail address you use to author posts/pages/etc on your WordPress site. Once you have a Gravatar account setup and an image associated with that account, you should see it show up in your theme automatically.
You can also go to the Avatars section of Settings > Discussion in the WordPress admin menu for more options.
If you want to upload a custom avatar, without using Gravatar, we recommend using the WP User Avatar plugin.
Was this article helpful?
- Change text strings in WPZOOM Themes using “Say What?” plugin
- Failed: Filesystem preventing downloads. (ftpext)
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to add advertising banners
- How to Change the © Copyright Notice in the Footer
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to Create a Twitter App and connect the Twitter Widget
- How to Fix 404 Errors on Custom Post Type
- How to fix Google Maps not loading in Unyson Page Builder
- How to hide “comments are closed”
- How to remove “Designed by WPZOOM” copyright from footer
- I made some changes and I can’t see them?
- Is my WPZOOM Theme Compatible with Gutenberg?
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Slider troubleshooting: why isn’t my slider working?
- Troubleshooting Plugin Conflicts
- Twitter widget: troubleshooting
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking