How do I set up my slider?
Details on how to set up your theme’s slider are in your theme’s documentation, on a per-theme basis. Find your theme here, click through to the documentation and you’ll find all the details about how to set up your slider.
Having problems with your slider? See: Slider troubleshooting: why isn’t my slider working?
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- Demo Content Importer
- Failed: Filesystem preventing downloads. (ftpext)
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to Create a Twitter App and connect the Twitter Widget
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to hide “comments are closed”
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
- How to set up your RSS feed
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- I made some changes and I can’t see them?
- I marked a post as Featured but it doesn’t appear in the slider
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Recommendations for Themes with Full-width Sliders
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Slider troubleshooting: why isn’t my slider working?
- Troubleshooting Plugin Conflicts
- Twitter widget: troubleshooting
- Understanding pages & page templates
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure