Demo Content Importer
Re-designed Demo Content Importer
In the Inspiro Classic, Inspiro PRO and Foodica (PRO) themes the demo content importer is located in the WPZOOM > Theme License + Quick Start page:
Demo Content Importer is an unique feature available in all premium themes from WPZOOM.
This option allows users to quickly import the demo content of any WPZOOM theme.
You can find this option in the Theme Options > Import/Export section:
Demo Content Importer Troubleshooter
Installing Demo Content Manually
You can find demo content on this page – just select your theme. You’ll want to go to → and then click on . Install the addon and then just select the XML file you downloaded with your theme’s demo content. Follow the steps and you’re done!
Read Also: How to Delete the Demo Content
- Automatic widget installation
- Configure Widgets
- Configuring post excerpts throughout your theme
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Add a Featured Image to a Post or Page
- How to Change Background
- How to Change the Cropping Area of Featured Images in WordPress
- How to Create a Blog page in Business Themes
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
- How to disable the responsive part of your theme
- How to enable the block-based widgets screen in WordPress 5.8+ in WPZOOM themes
- How to fix incorrect Facebook thumbnails
- How to Google Analytics Tracking Code to your WordPress website
- How to Install a Premium WordPress Theme from WPZOOM
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to update the ZOOM Framework
- How to Upload Your Logo in WPZOOM Themes
- How to use built-in Shortcodes
- Optimize Slow Loading Speed in Videozoom and other WPZOOM Themes
- Set up Navigation Menus
- Understanding pages & page templates
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?
- Where can I find the dummy content from the theme demo?
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking
- ZOOM Framework Changelog