Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts
Unable to upload large videos
If you have a large video file that you have to upload to your website, we highly recommend you to host it on a dedicated platform like Vimeo or YouTube, as this will ensure your users don’t have issues viewing the video.
As for the limitation with the upload size, that’s something handled by your server, not the theme. The size can be easily increased:
How to Increase the Maximum File Upload Size in WordPress
Tips for Optimizing Self-Hosted Video Backgrounds
404 Error when viewing a Portfolio Post
If you’ve just switched to Inspiro from a different theme and see 404 errors when opening pages with Portfolio Posts, then please see more instructions to fix this problem here.
In short, usually, this can be fixed simply by opening the Settings > Permalinks page from the WordPress dashboard.
AJAX Error: 0 or AJAX failed: 500 Internal Server errors when importing the demo content
Are you getting errors when importing demo content like this one?
The solution is a simple one.
Go to Advanced Settings after clicking on the Load demo content button and uncheck the following option: Process Elementor Pages.
Deactivate WooCommerce Temporarily
If you have the WooCommerce plugin activated on your website, it might also help to deactivate it temporarily during the importing process. Once the demo content is imported, you can enable WooCommerce back.
Demo Content & Multisite Installs (WordPress Network)
The demo content importer works fine on multisite installs except for one minor detail. You need to assign the Homepage and the Blog page manually.
You can do that on the Settings > Reading page:
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Remove the Play icon from the Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts