Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
Inspiro theme allows you to display video as background in each slide from the Slideshow.
Until recently, most of the mobile devices didn’t supported video autoplay, in order to prevent users from unsolicited data consumption.
However, starting with Inspiro 5.4 (May, 2018), self-hosted videos (MP4) are now supported by the most mobile devices.
UPDATE (January 2019): In Inspiro 6.1 we’ve also added support for Vimeo videos to be used as background. This works best with Vimeo Plus, Pro and Business accounts, and Vimeo videos will also play on mobile devices with video autoplay support.
Simply click on this link and you will benefit from a special deal only for WPZOOM customers!
When you create a Slideshow post, find the Video Background tab in Video Settings section:
There you can insert a video which will play in the background for the current slide in the slideshow.
The Featured Image of that Slideshow post will act as a fallback during page load and on devices that don’t support video autoplay (mobile devices).
You can easily convert your video file using an online converter in a GIF file and set it as Featured Image, and it will play fine on mobile devices.
The theme includes also a feature called Video Lightbox which is fully supported by tablets & mobile devices.
Using Video Lightbox you can display YouTube or Vimeo videos in the slideshow on both desktop and mobile devices:
You can read more about Video Lightbox feature here.
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs 🎬
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Setup Video Tutorial 🎬
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration 🎬
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Beaver Builder for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – How to use the Page Builder (Unyson)
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios 🎬
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts