Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration 🎬
Using Beaver Builder
After the installation of Inspiro theme, you will be asked to install and activate recommended plugins.
Two of the recommended plugins are:
Once you will have both these plugins installed, you will be able quickly to load layouts from the demo of Inspiro or create your own page layouts.
If you haven’t used Beaver Builder before, we recommend you to start here.
How to load Demo Templates in Beaver Builder?
When you create or edit a page, you will see a block called Beaver Builder where you can launch the builder:
Clicking that blue button, you will open the front-end page builder.
Video: Getting Started with Beaver Builder
If you want to quickly load pre-built templates for Inspiro, click on the Templates area:
If you use a premium version of Beaver Builder, then you will need to select the Inspiro group to see these templates:
Use the right Page Template
In order to get the best results, make sure to set the correct Page Templates to pages you create using the Beaver Builder:
How to add Widgets in Beaver Builder
One thing that we like about Beaver Builder is that it’s not limited to a specific number of modules that you can use in your pages. Beaver Builder allows you to use any existing WordPress widgets you want! This means that you can easily use Inspiro’s custom widgets like Portfolio Showcase in your pages.
You can find them in the WordPress Widgets group from Modules:
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs 🎬
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Setup Video Tutorial 🎬
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration 🎬
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Beaver Builder for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Unyson Page Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios 🎬
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts