Inspiro – Video Lightbox
Inspiro includes a unique feature called Video Lightbox.
The advantage of this feature is that it’s fully supported by all devices, including tablets & mobile devices. For example, video background feature may not work on some mobile devices, while video lightbox works without any problems.
Using Video Lightbox you can display a YouTube, Vimeo or even a self-hosted video in the slideshow and portfolio posts in a lightbox.
You can find the options for this feature when you edit or create a Portfolio or Slideshow post:
Simple insert the URL to a YouTube or Vimeo video or upload a self-hosted video, and the theme will do the rest.
For videos from YouTube and Vimeo the theme will also suggest you a thumbnail which you can set as the Featured Image of the current post.
Video Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
You can view a demo of portfolio posts with video lightbox in Inspiro Video demo:
If you don’t see the Play icon, probably Video Lightbox feature is not enabled.
You can enable it from 2 locations:
1. From WPZOOM: Portfolio Showcase widget settings: usually this widget is included in the “Homepage” widget area on Widgets page, or in your page built using Beaver Builder:
2. From Theme Options > Portfolio Options, in case you don’t see this feature on your Portfolio Page:
You can see in the above screenshot that a new option added in Inspiro 6.1 is highlighted: Use Lightbox only for Videos.
This option has a global effect, so it will also apply to Portfolio Showcase widget as well.
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Remove the Play icon from the Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts