Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
By default, you can only have 1 instance of the homepage slideshow with video support.
However, many customers asked us to offer a possibility to display the slideshow on other pages, and having other images or videos in it.
Starting with Inspiro 6.8.0, you can display different content in the slideshow on specific pages.
How to create multiple homepage slideshows
tl;dr: group slideshow posts in the same Category for each page.
1. Assign a Slideshow Category to Slideshow Posts
Let’s imagine the following situation: you have the slideshow shown on the homepage featuring specific videos or images, and you want to display it on another page, like About, but with other content.
All you have to do is to assign the same category to Slideshow Posts that you want to display on the new page.
In the above example we have created a new category called About, and we’ll assign it to all Slideshow Posts that we want to display on the About page.
2. Use the right Page Template
As you probably know already from a previous article, the Slideshow appears only on the pages with the following page template:
- Homepage (Page Builder)
- Homepage (Unyson Builder)
- Homepage (Widgetized)
This means that you need to choose one of these page templates for your page on which you want to display the slideshow:
3. Select the Slideshow Category
After selecting the right Page Template, a new section called “Slideshow Category” will appear below the page editor:
If you don’t see this section, just click on the Update button at the top and refresh the page.
In our case, we’ll select here the category named About, as we want to display only the Slideshow posts created for this page.
Now you can also edit your homepage and make sure to select a specific category for slideshow there too, in case you want to exclude posts created for other pages.
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium (Pro)
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs 🎬
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Setup Video Tutorial 🎬
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration 🎬
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Beaver Builder for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Unyson Page Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios 🎬
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts