Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
Upon installation, WooCommerce creates a few pages such as Shop, Cart, Checkout, etc.
Since the default WooCommerce pages have a fixed layout, there is no way to edit these pages using Elementor, so it’s necessary to create a new page following the instructions below.
Everything works fine until the moment you want to make some changes to these pages and realize there is no option to do it or available settings in the Customizer or WooCommerce Blocks are limited for your needs.
Create your Shop page using Elementor and Elementor Addons by WPZOOM
Using Elementor and our free Elementor Addons plugin you can easily create a Shop page with WooCommerce products and customize it as you want.
Start by creating a new page, assign a dedicated page template, then click on the blue button Edit with Elementor:
Assuming that the Elementor Addons by WPZOOM plugin is installed, you will see a widget called Woo Products in the WPZOOM category:
After adding the widget to the page, you can adjust its settings as you want: you can choose the number of products shown per page, customize details like the button, etc.:
Now that you have managed to display your WooCommerce products using Elementor, you can build any type of Shop page you want.
For example, you can organize your products in separate categories:
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Remove the Play icon from the Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts