Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
The Slideshow in Inspiro theme appears automatically at the top of your front page.
If you don’t see it on your front page, please make sure to set one of the following Page Template to your front page:
- Homepage (Page Builder)
- Homepage (Unyson Builder)
- Homepage (Widgetized)
From the Slideshow section in your Dashboard you can edit each image or video inserted in it as a separate Slideshow Post Type.
How to add an Image/Video in the Slideshow
- To add a new image/video in the Slideshow, navigate to Slideshow > Add New menu.
- In the Slideshow Options section you can add an optional button or link for current image/video.
- It’s also required to upload a Featured Image or a Video. You can read more about Video support in this article.
- Additional slider settings can be configured in Customizer > Homepage Slider.
How to Change the Order of Images/Videos in Slideshow
The order of images/videos in the Slideshow can be changed from Slideshow > Re-order page:
Simply drag & drop items in the order you want, and then click on the Save Order button.
How to Change the Number of Images/Videos Displayed in the Slideshow
From the Customizer > Homepage Slider you can configure how many of the Slideshow posts are visible on the front page.
Recommended size for Featured Image is: 2200x1800px.
For more details about Video Background and Supported Video Formats & Devices, see the next tutorial.
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs 🎬
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Setup Video Tutorial 🎬
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration 🎬
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Beaver Builder for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – How to use the Page Builder (Unyson)
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios 🎬
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts