Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
There are 2 ways to display the Slideshow at the top of your front page:
1. By using the Homepage (Page Builder) or Homepage (Widgetized) page templates for your front page;
2. By adding the Inspiro Slideshow widget to the page using Elementor.
If you choose then option 1, then the slider appears automatically, and you can edit its content from the Slideshow section in the dashboard:
From the Slideshow section in your Dashboard, you can edit each image or video inserted in it as a separate Slideshow Post Type.
In case you choose to add the slider using the 2nd option, then you can find it in the WPZOOM section with Elementor widgets:
How to add an Image/Video in the Slideshow
- To add a new image/video in the Slideshow, navigate to Slideshow > Add New menu.
- In the Slideshow Options section you can add an optional button or link for current image/video.
- It’s also required to upload a Featured Image or a Video. You can read more about Video support in this article.
- Additional slider settings can be configured in Customizer > Homepage Slider.
Customize the Slideshow using the Block Editor
With the block editor, you have more control over text formatting and you can even insert additional elements, like multiple buttons.
In the above example, we’ve inserted 2 buttons in a Column block with 2 columns.
How to Change the Order of Images/Videos in Slideshow
The order of images/videos in the Slideshow can be changed from Slideshow > Re-order page:
Simply drag & drop items in the order you want, and then click on the Save Order button.
How to Change the Number of Images/Videos Displayed in the Slideshow
From the Customizer > Homepage Slider you can configure how many of the Slideshow posts are visible on the front page.
Recommended size for Featured Image is: 2000x1125px.
For more details about Video Background and Supported Video Formats & Devices, see the next tutorial.
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Remove the Play icon from the Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts