Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
Highly Recommended Plugins
Elementor (free) or Elementor PRO ($49) – a very powerful front-end page builder which works great with Inspiro. The PRO version is not required, but it’s highly recommended to unlock evem more widgets and customization options.
Elementor Addons by WPZOOM – with this plugin you will have access to more modules and templates for Inspiro in Elementor.
Social Icons Widget – free plugin that allows you to create a list of your social profiles.
Instagram Widget – another free plugin created by us which you can use to add a gallery with your latest Instagram photos.
Not required plugins, but recommended to add additional features:
WooCommerce – a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything.
Jetpack – a free plugin that includes numerous features that you can active to add extra functionalities in the theme. Recommended features to activate: Related Posts, Tiled Galleries, Carousel.
Beaver Builder (Lite) – a very powerful front-end page builder which works great with Inspiro.
WPZOOM Addons for Beaver Builder – with this plugin you will have access to more modules in the Beaver Builder
Do I Need Elementor PRO Premium?
It depends! If you’re happy with the free version of the Elementor, the theme will work great with it as it is. In case you want to unlock even more features, then you should upgrade!
Here are our favorite features from Elementor PRO ($49):
- 200+ Landing Pages Layout
- 90+ Widgets
- Additional modules: Contact Form, Tabs, Slider, Pricing Table, Map, Blog Posts, Subscribe Form, Social Icons, and many more.
- Save, export, and reuse full-page layouts, rows, and modules.
- Build your own custom modules.
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Remove the Play icon from the Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts