Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
Inspiro theme includes 5 different page templates for Portfolio (Gallery) page:
- Portfolio (Sorting Effect) – this template is based on the Isotope effect, and will display all your Portfolio posts on one page, so you can be able to sort them using the categories at the top.
- Portfolio (Clean) – this template is based on the Isotope effect, and will display all your Portfolio posts on one page, so you can be able to sort them using the categories at the top.
- Portfolio (paginated) – this template includes paginated navigation, which will display as many Portfolio posts per page as you set in Theme Options > Portfolio Options
- Portfolio (Infinite Scroll) – in this template with no paginated navigation, but only a Load More button that will load new posts every time it’s clicked.
- Portfolio (Masonry) – this page template displays all Portfolio posts in a masonry layout
Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
1. Navigate to Pages -> Add New and create or edit a page on which you want to show all your Portfolio posts,
2. Look for the Template box on the right side, and select any of the available Portfolio templates from the drop-down.
3. Once you created your Portfolio page, navigate to WPZOOM > Theme Options > Portfolio .
4. In Portfolio Options select the your newly created page in the dropdown for the Portfolio Page option. Here you can also configure other options for your Portfolio page:
Optionally, you can customize the Gallery page by setting a Featured Image and adding some text in the content area, which will appear in the header:
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs 🎬
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration 🎬
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios 🎬
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts