Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
Inspiro 6.1 includes a new demo in the Demo Content Importer: Inspiro Hotel.
If you don’t want to import the entire demo content, you can import just the homepage layout of Inspiro Hotel demo using Elementor.
This layout can be found in the Templates library from the Elementor Addons plugin:
The Brown/Orange color scheme can be changed from Customizer > Color Scheme:
How to use Portfolio to show Rooms & Activities
You may notice that sections showing Rooms & Activities are similar to Portfolio gallery from other Inspiro demos.
That’s because it’s possible to use the Portfolio module from Inspiro to create multiple sections with such information.
The trick is simply in using different Portfolio Categories for each section.
For example, keep each Portfolio Post with Rooms in a category named Rooms:
After that, using the builder, you can create a new page to display all posts from a specific Portfolio Category using the “Portfolio Showcase” widget:
Recommended settings in Theme Options
Below are some screenshots so you can see how it’s best to configure the Portfolio module for Hotel usage:
As you can see, for single Portfolio post page we’ve disabled most of the features, to make it look more like a static page.
We also recommend to change the Portfolio’s slug in Permalinks section:
Feel free to use the same terms as in the above screenshot: “gallery” and “view”.
Make also sure to access the Settings > Permalinks page if you’ve made some changes to permalinks slugs. View instructions here.
- Inspiro – Upgrade from Inspiro Lite (free) to Inspiro Premium
- Inspiro – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro – Activating License Key
- Inspiro – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Inspiro – Changelog
- Inspiro – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro – How to Edit the WooCommerce Shop Page using Elementor
- Inspiro – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro – Hotel Demo Set up
- Inspiro – How to Enable Elementor for Portfolio Posts and other Custom Post Types
- Inspiro – How to Change Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Inspiro – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro – Remove the Play icon from the Slideshow
- Inspiro – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro – Configure Homepage (Widgetized) Template
- Inspiro – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro – How to Create Multiple Portfolios
- Inspiro – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro – Create the Blog page
- Inspiro – Contact Form
- Inspiro – Adding Fullscreen Images in Posts
- Inspiro – Configure Widgets
- Inspiro – Configure Single Page Widget
- Inspiro – Featured Products (WooCommerce) Widget
- Inspiro – eCommerce Support (WooCommerce)
- Inspiro – Fullscreen Galleries
- Inspiro – Create a Button in Top Menu
- Inspiro – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Inspiro – Recommended Jetpack Features
- Inspiro – FAQ
- Inspiro – Known Problems & Conflicts