Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
Using the new Block Editor?
Latest version 2.0 includes a new block with Schema support. Read more details here.
Download the plugin for free from wordpress.org.
View plugin documentation.
Using the Classic Editor?
If you’re using the Classic Editor, you can find the recipe shortcodes in the Visual editor mode. There should be 2 icons to add Ingredients and Directions in your posts:
Recipe Card Plugins with Schema support (Rich Snippets) + Star Ratings
- Foodica – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Foodica – Changelog
- Foodica – Setup Video Tutorial
- Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
- Foodica – Upgrade from the Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
- Foodica – Recommended Plugins
- Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
- Foodica – Recipe Schema Support & Recommendations for Non-Food Blogs
- Foodica – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Foodica – Social Icons in the Header
- Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
- Foodica – Image Box widget (3 columns)
- Foodica – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page
- Foodica – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Foodica – Infinite Scroll
- Foodica – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Foodica – Change Post Styles
- Foodica – Configure Mobile Menu
- Foodica – Configure Widgets
- Foodica – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Foodica – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Foodica – How to add Advertising Banners
- Foodica – Recipe Index (using EasyIndex Plugin)
- Foodica – Known Issues & Fixes
- Foodica – FAQ