Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
Here’s a small clarification:
If you’ve purchased the Foodica theme from our website, you have the PRO version. It doesn’t matter if you’ve purchased the Foodica theme or the Foodica PRO from our website, as you will get the same theme, and the only difference is in the name of the theme and the ZIP file. If you’ve purchased the All Themes Package, the same applies.
We have created a separate product called Foodica PRO to make it easier for users of the free version from wordpress.org to differentiate the themes.
The free version of Foodica, to which we refer as Foodica Lite, is available for download only on wordpress.org.
If somehow you purchased the Foodica theme and not Foodica PRO from our website, then there’s no need to worry, as both themes are identical.
If you have difficulties upgrading from the free version to the premium one, you can find instructions to upgrade here.
If you’re curious about the differences between the free Foodica theme from wordpress.org and Foodica (or Foodica PRO) from our website, look at the following table:
Was this article helpful?
- Foodica – Activating License Key
- Foodica – Changelog
- Foodica – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Foodica – Setup Video Tutorial
- Foodica – Recommended Image Sizes & Optimizations
- Foodica – Recommended Plugins
- Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
- Foodica – Upgrade from the Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
- Foodica – PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals Recommendations ⚡️
- Foodica – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- Foodica – Classic Layout vs. Elementor
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page (Elementor)
- Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
- Foodica – Recipe Schema Support & Recommendations for Non-Food Blogs
- Foodica – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Foodica – Social Icons in the Header
- Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
- Foodica – Image Box widget (3 columns)
- Foodica – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page
- Foodica – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Foodica – Infinite Scroll
- Foodica – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Foodica – Change Post Styles
- Foodica – Configure Mobile Menu
- Foodica – Configure Widgets
- Foodica – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Foodica – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Foodica – How to add Advertising Banners
- Foodica – Recipe Index (using EasyIndex Plugin)
- Foodica – Known Issues & Fixes
- Foodica – FAQ