Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
Here’s a small clarification:
If you’ve purchased the Foodica theme from our website, then you have the PRO version. It doesn’t matter if you’ve purchased the Foodica theme or the Foodica PRO from our website, as you will get the same theme, and the only difference is in the name of the theme and of the ZIP file. The same applies if you’ve purchased the All Themes Package.
We have created a separate product called Foodica PRO, just to make it easier for users of the free version from wordpress.org to differentiate the themes.
The free version of Foodica, to which we refer as Foodica Lite, is available for download only on wordpress.org.
If, somehow you ended purchasing Foodica theme and not Foodica PRO from our website, then there’s no need to worry, as both themes are identical.
If you have difficulties upgrading from free version to premium one, you can find instructions to upgrade here.
If you’re curious about the differences between the free Foodica theme from wordpress.org and Foodica (or Foodica PRO) from our website, look in the following table:
- Foodica – PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals Recommendations ⚡️
- Foodica – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Foodica – Changelog
- Foodica – Setup Video Tutorial
- Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
- Foodica – Upgrade from the Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
- Foodica – Recommended Plugins
- Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
- Foodica – Recipe Schema Support & Recommendations for Non-Food Blogs
- Foodica – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Foodica – Social Icons in the Header
- Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
- Foodica – Image Box widget (3 columns)
- Foodica – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page
- Foodica – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Foodica – Infinite Scroll
- Foodica – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Foodica – Change Post Styles
- Foodica – Configure Mobile Menu
- Foodica – Configure Widgets
- Foodica – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Foodica – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Foodica – How to add Advertising Banners
- Foodica – Recipe Index (using EasyIndex Plugin)
- Foodica – Known Issues & Fixes
- Foodica – FAQ