Foodica – Known Issues & Fixes
Featured Posts not appearing in the Slider
If a specific post was marked as Featured, but it doesn’t appear in the Slider, it means that it’s possible that you also marked that post as Sticky.
The Slider from Foodica is configured to exclude Sticky posts, as these type of posts may cause problems and it’s hard to re-order them.
We recommend you to uncheck the Sticky option from posts you also mark as Featured.
View more details abut Sticky posts here.
My Homepage Looks Different than Demo
Usually, this problem happens if you set a static page as your front page.
You can fix this problem by changing the option Homepage Displays to Your Latest Posts. You can change this in the Settings > Reading:
If you prefer to use a static page and create a custom layout using a page builder, then the slider and other elements from default homepage of the Foodica theme won’t be available.
My Menu Doesn’t Show on Mobile Devices
If you don’t see a navigation menu on mobile devices, it means that no existing Menu was assigned to Menu location named “Mobile Menu”.
You can see here details to fix this problem.
- Foodica – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Foodica – Changelog
- Foodica – Setup Video Tutorial
- Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
- Foodica – Upgrade from Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
- Foodica – Recommended Plugins
- Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
- Foodica – Recipe Schema Support & Recommendations for Non-Food Blogs
- Foodica – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Foodica – Social Icons in the Header
- Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
- Foodica – Image Box widget (3 columns)
- Foodica – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page
- Foodica – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Foodica – Infinite Scroll
- Foodica – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Foodica – Change Post Styles
- Foodica – Configure Mobile Menu
- Foodica – Configure Widgets
- Foodica – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Foodica – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Foodica – How to add Advertising Banners
- Foodica – Recipe Index (using EasyIndex Plugin)
- Foodica – Known Issues & Fixes
- Foodica – FAQ