Foodica – Upgrade from the Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
If you just purchased the premium version (Pro) of Foodica theme, most probably you’ll get the following message when you’ll try to install it:
This theme is already installed.
This happens if you already have the free version of the theme installed.
Since both free and premium versions share the same name, simply click on the blue button “Replace current with uploaded“.
That’s all. Now the Premium version of the theme will be activated and you can continue configuring its new features.
Was this article helpful?
- Foodica – PageSpeed & Core Web Vitals Recommendations ⚡️
- Foodica – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Foodica – Changelog
- Foodica – Setup Video Tutorial
- Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
- Foodica – Upgrade from the Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
- Foodica – Recommended Plugins
- Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
- Foodica – Recipe Schema Support & Recommendations for Non-Food Blogs
- Foodica – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Foodica – Social Icons in the Header
- Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
- Foodica – Image Box widget (3 columns)
- Foodica – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page
- Foodica – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Foodica – Infinite Scroll
- Foodica – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Foodica – Change Post Styles
- Foodica – Configure Mobile Menu
- Foodica – Configure Widgets
- Foodica – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Foodica – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Foodica – How to add Advertising Banners
- Foodica – Recipe Index (using EasyIndex Plugin)
- Foodica – Known Issues & Fixes
- Foodica – FAQ