Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
The Slider doesn’t appear on your homepage?
Make sure your homepage displays Your Latest Posts. You can change this in the Settings > Reading:
By default Foodica displays Featured Posts in the Slideshow. You can change it to display Pages from Theme Options > Homepage > Homepage Slideshow:
- To add a new post or page in the slider on the homepage, edit the post/page you want to feature and check the Featured in Homepage Slider option.
- Upload a Featured Image to the post/page.
- Go to WPZOOM > Theme Options and from Homepage > Homepage Slideshow menu you can change additional options for the slider
If you’re using the new editor in WordPress 5.0, this option can be found in right sidebar, under the Document > Post Options:
You can also quickly mark posts as featured by going to Posts > All Posts and clicking on the “empty” star icon corresponding to the post you want to appear in the homepage slideshow. Unchecking the star icon will remove the post from featured posts.
How to change the order of posts in the Slider
By default, posts are ordered by date, but you can easily change their order from Posts > Featured Posts page.
Simply drag & drop posts in the order you want, then click on the Save button at the bottom.
- Foodica – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Foodica – Changelog
- Foodica – Setup Video Tutorial
- Foodica – Free version vs. Premium version (PRO)
- Foodica – Upgrade from Free version to Foodica Premium (PRO)
- Foodica – Recommended Plugins
- Foodica – How to add Recipe Cards
- Foodica – Recipe Schema Support & Recommendations for Non-Food Blogs
- Foodica – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Foodica – Social Icons in the Header
- Foodica – Configure Homepage Slider
- Foodica – Image Box widget (3 columns)
- Foodica – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Foodica – Recipe Index Page
- Foodica – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Foodica – Infinite Scroll
- Foodica – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Foodica – Change Post Styles
- Foodica – Configure Mobile Menu
- Foodica – Configure Widgets
- Foodica – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Foodica – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Foodica – How to add Advertising Banners
- Foodica – Recipe Index (using EasyIndex Plugin)
- Foodica – FAQ