Failed: Filesystem preventing downloads. (ftpext)
Failed: Filesystem preventing downloads. (ftpext) error occurs sometimes on specific servers when you try to update the ZOOM Framework.
4 Ways to Solve the Problem:
a) Re-download your theme again from Members Area and install it again on your website, or
b) Update the ZOOM Framework from your theme manually. You can find the latest version of the framework in the ZIP file of your theme under the/ folder. After that replace this folder with the one from your theme via FTP.
c) Download just the ZOOM Framework from this address: http://framework.wpzoom.com/wpzoom-framework.zip and update it manually. The framework is the folder from your theme, so you’ll have to replace entire folder.
The changelog of the framework can be found here: http://framework.wpzoom.com/changelog/
d) Just add this line in thefile of your WordPress install.
- How do I set up my slider?
- How to Create a Twitter App and connect the Twitter Widget
- How to Fix 404 Errors on Custom Post Type
- How to hide “comments are closed”
- How to Increase the WordPress PHP Memory Limit
- How to set up author pictures (Gravatar)
- How to Upgrade PHP Version on Your Website
- I made some changes and I can’t see them?
- Is my WPZOOM Theme Compatible with Gutenberg?
- Slider troubleshooting: why isn’t my slider working?
- Troubleshooting Plugin Conflicts
- Twitter widget: troubleshooting
- What Page Builders do your Themes Support?