How to enable the block-based widgets screen in WordPress 5.8+ in WPZOOM themes
The new block-based widgets screen that was introduced in WordPress 5.8 can be easily enabled in our themes. An option to do it can be found in the Theme Options page, under the “Miscellaneous” section:
Simply uncheck the option Disable Block-based Widgets Screen, and then the new screen will be enabled:
If you still don’t see the new block-based widgets page, make sure you don’t have a plugin like Classic Widgets which disables this feature.
Was this article helpful?
- Configure Widgets
- Demo Content Importer
- How to Activate the License Key of your WPZOOM Theme
- How to Remove the Demo Content
- How to update the ZOOM Framework
- How to use built-in Shortcodes
- Understanding the Structure of WPZOOM Themes
- WPZOOM themes’ file structure
- WPZOOM Usage Tracking
- ZOOM Framework Changelog