Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts
Unable to upload large videos
If you have a large video file that you have to upload to your website, we highly recommend you to host it on a dedicated platform like Vimeo or YouTube as this will ensure your users don’t have issues viewing the video.
As for the limitation with the upload size, that’s something handled by your server, not the theme. The size can be easily increased:
404 Error when viewing a Portfolio Post
If you’ve just switched to Inspiro from a different theme and see 404 errors when opening pages with Portfolio Posts, then please see more instructions to fix this problem here.
In short, usually, this can be fixed simply by opening the Settings > Permalinks page from the WordPress dashboard.
Demo Content & Multisite Installs (WordPress Network)
The demo content importer works fine on multisite installs, except for one minor detail. You need to assign manually the Homepage and the Blog page.
You can do that on the Settings > Reading page:
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro PRO – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro PRO – Activating License Key
- Inspiro PRO – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- How to migrate from Inspiro (Classic) to Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro PRO – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro PRO – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro PRO – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro PRO – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro PRO – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
- How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
- Inspiro PRO – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts