Inspiro PRO – General Speed Tips
Note: For a more comprehensive article on this topic, check out our guide on How to Increase the PageSpeed Score .
WP Rocket – One plugin to rule them all
So head over to wp-rocket.me and download this useful plugin.
Caching will be automatically enabled once the plugin is activated:
The CSS and JS optimization can be enabled in the File Optimization tab:
If you install the Jetpack plugin you can also serve images from a global CDN which will help them load faster. Turning on Lazy Loading also prevents the images from being loaded on the page unless they are within the viewport – further improving loading times.
Elementor font settings
Navigate to Elementor > Settings and make a couple of additional tweaks if you have not done so already. That should remove Roboto and Roboto Slab from being loaded unnecessarily and provide a speed boost.
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro PRO – General Speed Tips
- Inspiro PRO – Activating License Key
- Inspiro PRO – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- How to migrate from Inspiro (Classic) to Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro PRO – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro PRO – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro PRO – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro PRO – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro PRO – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
- How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
- Inspiro PRO – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts