How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
In the Reel theme demo, you can see in some portfolio posts that there is a gallery with captures taken from the video.
There is no automatic way to create such a gallery, but thanks to a free Google Chrome Extension, it’s very easy to do it.
1. Install the Video Screenshot Extension.
If you’re using Google Chrome browser, click on this link and install this extension in your browser.
2. Start taking video captures
Once you’ve installed the extension, a new icon will appear in players with Vimeo or YouTube videos.
Simply go to a page that includes such a video, play it, and start making a few captures with the needed frames.
These captures will be saved automatically on your Desktop in a folder named “Screenshots”.
3. Create the Image Gallery
Now you can edit your portfolio post and using the Gallery block, you can easily insert the images under your video:
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro PRO – Activating License Key
- Inspiro PRO – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- How to migrate from Inspiro (Classic) to Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro PRO – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro PRO – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro PRO – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro PRO – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro PRO – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
- How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
- Inspiro PRO – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts