Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
There are 2 ways to display the Slideshow at the top of your front page:
1. By using the Homepage (Page Builder) page template for your front page;
2. By adding the Inspiro Slideshow widget to the page using Elementor.
If you choose then option 1, then the slider appears automatically, and you can edit its content from the Slideshow section in the dashboard:
From the Slideshow section in your Dashboard, you can edit each image or video inserted in it as a separate Slideshow Post Type.
In case you choose to add the slider using the 2nd option, then you can find it in the WPZOOM section with Elementor widgets:
How to add an Image/Video in the Slideshow
- To add a new image/video in the Slideshow, navigate to Slideshow > Add New menu.
- In the Slideshow Options section you can add an optional button or link for current image/video.
- It’s also required to upload a Featured Image or a Video. You can read more about Video support in this article.
- Additional slider settings can be configured in Customizer > Homepage Slider.
How to Change the Order of Images/Videos in Slideshow
The order of images/videos in the Slideshow can be changed from Slideshow > Re-order page:
Simply drag & drop items in the order you want, and then click on the Save Order button.
How to Change the Number of Images/Videos Displayed in the Slideshow
From the Customizer > Homepage Slider you can configure how many of the Slideshow posts are visible on the front page.
Recommended size for Featured Image is: 2000x1125px.
For more details about Video Background and Supported Video Formats & Devices, see the next tutorial.
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro PRO – Activating License Key
- Inspiro PRO – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- How to migrate from Inspiro (Classic) to Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro PRO – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro PRO – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro PRO – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro PRO – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro PRO – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
- How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
- Inspiro PRO – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts