Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
Inspiro includes a unique feature called Video Lightbox.
The advantage of this feature is that it’s fully supported by all devices, including tablets & mobile devices. For example, video background feature may not work on some mobile devices, while video lightbox works without any problems.
Using Video Lightbox you can display a YouTube, Vimeo or even a self-hosted video in the slideshow and portfolio posts in a lightbox.
You can find the options for this feature when you edit or create a Portfolio or Slideshow post:
Simple insert the URL to a YouTube or Vimeo video or upload a self-hosted video, and the theme will do the rest.
For videos from YouTube and Vimeo the theme will also suggest you a thumbnail which you can set as the Featured Image of the current post.
Video Lightbox in Portfolio Posts
You can view a demo of portfolio posts with video lightbox in Inspiro Video demo:
If you don’t see the Play icon, probably Video Lightbox feature is not enabled.
You can enable it from 2 locations:
1. From Portfolio Showcase widget settings in Elementor:
2. From Theme Options > Portfolio Options, in case you don’t see this feature on your Portfolio Page:
You can see in the above screenshot that a new option added in Inspiro PRO is highlighted: Use Lightbox only for Videos.
This option has a global effect, so it will also apply to Portfolio Showcase widget as well.
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro PRO – Activating License Key
- Inspiro PRO – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- How to migrate from Inspiro (Classic) to Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro PRO – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro PRO – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro PRO – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro PRO – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro PRO – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
- How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
- Inspiro PRO – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts