Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
How to create a Blog page in Inspiro theme:
- Navigate to → and create a new page
- You can name your new page Blog or anything else you want
- Publish the page
- Go to → page.
- In order to show the blog posts on the new page, just select it in the dropdown Posts Page and save changes.
Now your latest blog posts will appear automatically on that page. You can also change the number of posts shown on each page from the same settings page.
If you’re looking to make other changes to your Blog page, like switching from default layout to 2-column layout, you can do that from the Theme Options page, in the “Blog Posts Options”:
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro PRO – Activating License Key
- Inspiro PRO – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- How to migrate from Inspiro (Classic) to Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro PRO – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro PRO – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro PRO – Setting up the Homepage
- Inspiro PRO – Homepage Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background Support in Slideshow
- Inspiro PRO – How to Create Multiple Slideshows
- Inspiro PRO – Portfolio Posts
- Inspiro PRO – Setting-up the Portfolio (Gallery) Page
- Inspiro PRO – Video Background on Hover
- Inspiro PRO – Video Lightbox
- Inspiro PRO – Create the Blog page
- How to Create an Image Gallery with Video Snapshots
- Inspiro PRO – Social Icons in the Header
- Inspiro PRO – Known Problems & Conflicts