Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
Using the new Block Editor?
Latest version 2.0 includes a new block with Schema support. Read more details here.
Download the plugin for free from wordpress.org.
View plugin documentation.
Using the Classic Editor?
If you’re using the Classic Editor, you can find the recipe shortcodes in the Visual editor mode. There should be 2 icons to add Ingredients and Directions in your posts:
Recipe Card Plugins with Schema support (Rich Snippets) + Star Ratings
Was this article helpful?
- Cookely – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Cookely – Recommended Plugins
- Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
- Cookely – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Cookely – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Cookely – Configure Mobile Menu
- Cookely – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Cookely – Recipe Index Page
- Cookely – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Cookely – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Cookely – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Cookely – Configure Widgets
- Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Cookely – How to add Advertising Banners
- Cookely – Infinite Scroll
- Cookely – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Cookely – FAQ