Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
To feature a post and display it first in the list with recent posts, just mark it as Sticky by checking the option Stick this post to the front page when you edit a post.
In WordPress 5.0 this option is located in the Document section:
If you want to show just the most recent Sticky post at the top, use this plugin.
Please note that the sticky posts will appear just like other posts if you use the Full-width layout on the homepage, by hiding the Sidebar.
Was this article helpful?
- Cookely – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Cookely – Recommended Plugins
- Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
- Cookely – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Cookely – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Cookely – Configure Mobile Menu
- Cookely – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Cookely – Recipe Index Page
- Cookely – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Cookely – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Cookely – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Cookely – Configure Widgets
- Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Cookely – How to add Advertising Banners
- Cookely – Infinite Scroll
- Cookely – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Cookely – FAQ