Cookely – Recommended Plugins
Recommended Plugins (free)
NEW! Recipe Card Blocks for Gutenberg – using this free plugin that we’ve developed you can add beautiful recipe cards with Schema Markup (Structured Data) in your theme.
Social Icons Widget – free plugin that allows you to create a list of your social profiles. You’ll need it to add social icons from the top menu bar.
Instagram Widget – another free plugin created by us which you can use to add a scroller with your Instagram photos in the Footer, like in the demo. Make sure to set the space between images in the settings to 0.
Mailchimp for WordPress – you can use this plugin to connect with your MailChimp account and add a newsletter form on the homepage, like in the demo.
Mailchimp Top Bar – this plugin allows to add a newsletter bar at the top of your website, as in the demo.
Jetpack – a free plugin that includes numerous features that you can active to add extra functionalities in the theme. Recommended features to activate: Related Posts, Tiled Galleries, Carousel.
Rating-Widget: Star Rating System – a complex free plugin that allows to add rating to each post.
MailPoet Newsletters – a plugin that allows to create and send newsletters to your subscribers. It also includes a widget that you can add in the sidebar or in the post content widget area.
To enable the eCommerce feature in the theme, you’ll need to install the free WooCommerce plugin.
Contact Form Page
You can add a newsletter subscription form in widget areas by installing the MailPoet Newsletters plugin (formerly Wysija Newsletters). The plugin is free and also includes a widget called MailPoet Subscription Form
To add Rating Stars to each post, like in the demo, install and activate the free plugin called Rating-Widget: Star Rating System.
Was this article helpful?
- Cookely – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Cookely – Recommended Plugins
- Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
- Cookely – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Cookely – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Cookely – Configure Mobile Menu
- Cookely – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Cookely – Recipe Index Page
- Cookely – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Cookely – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Cookely – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Cookely – Configure Widgets
- Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Cookely – How to add Advertising Banners
- Cookely – Infinite Scroll
- Cookely – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Cookely – FAQ