Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
Social Icons in the header and footer can be added using Social Icons widget (free plugin created by WPZOOM). Once you install the plugin, activate it, go to Widgets page, and add the Social Icons by WPZOOM widget to the Header Social Icons and Footer Social Icons widget areas.
Make sure to select the Color Icon/No Background Icon Style if you want all icons to look in the same color and style as in the demo. If you select a different style, then you can customize and have icons in different colors.
Was this article helpful?
- Cookely – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Cookely – Recommended Plugins
- Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
- Cookely – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Cookely – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Cookely – Configure Mobile Menu
- Cookely – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Cookely – Recipe Index Page
- Cookely – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Cookely – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Cookely – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Cookely – Configure Widgets
- Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Cookely – How to add Advertising Banners
- Cookely – Infinite Scroll
- Cookely – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Cookely – FAQ