Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
In the following screenshot you can see how to build your Tabbed area in the Sidebar:
1. Place your widgets first in the WPZOOM: Tabs Widget Area. Our recommended plugins are: WPZOOM: Popular Recipes (view count) and WPZOOM: Popular Recipes (comments count).
Make sure to not insert too many widgets, as it’s recommended to have 2-4 widgets in it.
2. After that, insert the WPZOOM: Tabs widget in the Sidebar, in the location where you want the tabs to appear.
Was this article helpful?
- Cookely – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Cookely – Recommended Plugins
- Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
- Cookely – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Cookely – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Cookely – Configure Mobile Menu
- Cookely – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Cookely – Recipe Index Page
- Cookely – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Cookely – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Cookely – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Cookely – Configure Widgets
- Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Cookely – How to add Advertising Banners
- Cookely – Infinite Scroll
- Cookely – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Cookely – FAQ