Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
In Cookely demo we use the following plugins to add a newsletter bar at the top and a subscription widget on the homepage:
Mailchimp for WordPress – you can use this plugin to connect with your MailChimp account and add a newsletter form on the homepage, like in the demo.
Mailchimp Top Bar – this plugin allows to add a newsletter bar at the top of your website, as in the demo.
Newsletter Form on Homepage
In order to add a newsletter form on the homepage, as in the demo, you need to place your newsletter widget in the Homepage (Middle) widget area:
You can insert there any widget you want, as the theme works great with all of them. It can even be a different widget than a newsletter form.
If you don’t use MailChimp, you can use MailPoet plugin, which also includes a widget.
Below you can see a screenshot of the form used in the demo with the help of Mailchimp for WordPress plugin:
MailChimp Top Bar
If you want to display a top bar to let your visitors subscribe to your newsletter, you will need the Mailchimp Top Bar plugin, which is created by the same developers as Mailchimp for WordPress, so you will need both plugins installed.
You can customize the bar in the Top Bar page:
In the demo we’ve used the following colors:
Bar Color: #c85621
Button Color: #8e2d00
Was this article helpful?
- Cookely – Overview, Demo Content Importer, Quick Specs
- Cookely – Recommended Plugins
- Cookely – MailChimp Integration and Newsletter Forms
- Cookely – How to add Recipe Cards
- Cookely – Customizations: Logo, Colors and Fonts
- Cookely – Customize Post Styles and Post Options
- Cookely – Social Icons in the Header and Footer
- Cookely – Configure Mobile Menu
- Cookely – Featured Area with 3 Columns on Homepage
- Cookely – How to Make a Sticky/Featured Post
- Cookely – Recipe Index Page
- Cookely – How to Add Affiliate Disclosure
- Cookely – Floating Sharing Buttons in Posts
- Cookely – Add Related Posts, Tiled Galleries and other Jetpack Features
- Cookely – Configure Widgets
- Cookely – Tabs Section in Sidebar with Popular Posts
- Cookely – How to add Advertising Banners
- Cookely – Infinite Scroll
- Cookely – Instagram Bar in the Footer
- Cookely – FAQ