Inspiro Lite – Elementor Integration
Elementor is our preferred page builder.
Specifically for Inspiro themes, we’ve developed a plugin called Elementor Addons by WPZOOM. The plugin includes several custom widgets and many templates to extend the free version of the Elementor. Some of the widgets like Pricing Table or Directors are unique and work great with any theme.
Inspiro and Inspiro PRO don’t require Elementor PRO, but we highly recommend purchasing it. The price starts from $49 and you receive a lot of features.
Loading Elementor Templates
If you haven’t loaded the demo content of the theme and want to start building your website from scratch, one of the starting points would be importing a layout.
Click on the blue W icon (WPZOOM Library) in Elementor to load one of the pre-built Inspiro templates.
Choose one of the pre-built templates and click on Insert Template.
Use the Right Page Templates
Choosing the right Page Template for pages that you’re building using Elementor is very important. Make sure to choose a page template that’s created specifically for a Page Builder:
– Page Builder (Without Page Title)
– Page Builder (Transparent Header, Without Title)
The page template can be changed both when editing the page or when using the Elementor editor. Click on the “Settings” icon from the left-bottom corner, then look for “Page Layout” option:
For instructions to build the front page using Elementor, please read this article.
If you’re new to the Elementor page builder, this Getting Started guide could be of help.
If you haven’t used Elementor before, we recommend you to start here.
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Hero Area on the Homepage
- Inspiro Lite vs. Inspiro Classic vs. Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro Lite – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro Lite – General Page Speed Tips
- What version of Inspiro to choose?
- Inspiro Lite – Importing the Demo Content
- Inspiro Lite – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- Inspiro Lite – How to Create a Portfolio Section
- Inspiro Lite – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro Lite – CSS Snippets
- Inspiro Lite – Child Theme