Inspiro Lite – General Page Speed Tips
Note: For a more comprehensive article on this topic, check out our guide on How to Increase the PageSpeed Score .
WP Rocket – One plugin to rule them all
So head over to wp-rocket.me and download this useful plugin.
Caching will be automatically enabled once the plugin is activated:
The CSS and JS optimization can be enabled in the File Optimization tab:
If you install the Jetpack plugin you can also serve images from a global CDN which will help them load faster. Turning on Lazy Loading also prevents the images from being loaded on the page unless they are within the viewport – further improving loading times.
Elementor font settings
Navigate to Elementor > Settings and make a couple of additional tweaks if you have not done so already. That should remove Roboto and Roboto Slab from being loaded unnecessarily and provide a speed boost.
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Hero Area on the Homepage
- Inspiro Lite vs. Inspiro Classic vs. Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro Lite – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro Lite – General Page Speed Tips
- What version of Inspiro to choose?
- Inspiro Lite – Importing the Demo Content
- Inspiro Lite – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- Inspiro Lite – How to Create a Portfolio Section
- Inspiro Lite – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro Lite – CSS Snippets
- Inspiro Lite – Child Theme