Inspiro Lite – Beaver Builder Integration
Using Beaver Builder
After the installation of Inspiro theme, you will be asked to install and activate recommended plugins.
Some of the recommended plugins are:
Beaver Builder (Lite)
WPZOOM Addons for Beaver Builder
WPZOOM Templates for Beaver Builder
Once you will have these plugins installed, you will be able quickly to load layouts from the demo of Inspiro or create your own page layouts.
If you haven’t used Beaver Builder before, we recommend you to start here.
How to load Demo Templates in Beaver Builder?
When you create or edit a page, you will see a block called Beaver Builder where you can launch the builder:
Clicking that blue button, you will open the front-end page builder.
Video: Getting Started with Beaver Builder
If you want to quickly load pre-built templates for Inspiro, click on the Templates area:
If you use a premium version of Beaver Builder, then you will need to select the Inspiro Lite group to see these templates:
If you want more templates and content templates, consider upgrading to Beaver Builder Standard ($99):
Use the right Page Template
In order to get the best results, make sure to set the correct Page Templates to pages you create using the Beaver Builder:
How to add Widgets in Beaver Builder
One thing that we like about Beaver Builder is that it’s not limited to a specific number of modules that you can use on your pages. Beaver Builder allows you to use any existing WordPress widgets you want!
You can find them in the WordPress Widgets group from Modules:
Beaver Builder Documentation
Beaver Builder Video Tutorials (premium)
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Hero Area on the Homepage
- Inspiro Lite vs. Inspiro Classic vs. Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro Lite – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro Lite – General Page Speed Tips
- What version of Inspiro to choose?
- Inspiro Lite – Importing the Demo Content
- Inspiro Lite – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- Inspiro Lite – How to Create a Portfolio Section
- Inspiro Lite – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro Lite – CSS Snippets
- Inspiro Lite – Child Theme