Inspiro Lite – Child Theme
Child Themes are used when you want to make changes to a theme without actually changing the code or the files in your original theme. This lets you update your original theme (which is the engine behind the child theme) without losing any changes you made to your site.
If you want to make just some small changes, like adding custom CSS code, we recommend to add it in the Customizer > Additional CSS. View instructions.
Custom functions can also be added without creating a Child Theme by using the My Custom Functions plugin.
Create a Child Theme Using Child Theme Configurator Plugin
There are a number of plugins out there these days that will help you create a child theme. We’ve found the Child Theme Configurator plugin to work well.
Download Child Theme for Inspiro Lite
We’ve generated a Child Theme and you can download it here:
Was this article helpful?
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Hero Area on the Homepage
- Inspiro Lite vs. Inspiro Classic vs. Inspiro PRO
- Inspiro Lite – Recommended Plugins
- Inspiro Lite – General Page Speed Tips
- What version of Inspiro to choose?
- Inspiro Lite – Importing the Demo Content
- Inspiro Lite – Elementor Integration
- Inspiro Lite – Setting up the Homepage using Elementor
- Inspiro Lite – How to Create a Portfolio Section
- Inspiro Lite – Beaver Builder Integration
- Inspiro Lite – CSS Snippets
- Inspiro Lite – Child Theme